The LumiView™ Cool Light Fiber Optic Retractor System provides a less invasive way to harvest the saphenous vein. Minimally invasive saphenous vein harvesting allows the vein to be resected through several small incisions versus a single large incision. The single-use light panel easily snaps together with the retractor to deliver cool, bright, even light throughout the tunnel. Bright distal tip illumination provides excellent visualization of the vein.The LumiView™ Fiber Optic Retractor System converts traditionally hot Xenon, Halogen light into cool, directional, uniform illumination.
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable and firm grip
- Interchangeable blade design
- Angled atraumatic tip for optimal retraction
- Full blade illumination for optimal surgical viewing. The blade never gets hot
- Light panel delivers cool, directional, uniform illumination
- A variety of blades and light panels, used with one retractor handle, provides economy and diversity for a wide range of procedures.
Lumiview™ Light Panels (Sterile, Disposable)
Blades for Lumiview™ Retractor System
Lumiview™ “Midi” Size Retractor Blades
Lumiview™ “Mini” Size Retractor Blades
Lumiview™ Lighted Retractor Handles
The ergonomically designed Lumiview™ handle enhances maneuverability and accelerates the ability to capture deep pocket visualization.
Light Sources & Fiber-Optic Cables