Black & Black Surgical maintains a high quality repair shop for surgical instruments. Repairs are performed by skilled craftsmen, experienced in servicing the calibre of products we provide.
Please follow these guidelines for instrument service / repairs:
- Clean and sterilize the instruments to be repaired.
** All instruments / equipment must be sterilized, and sent to Black & Black in a sterile pouch with an indicator reading of sterility, in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Use a sturdy shipping box with sufficient packing material to protect your instruments.
- Include the completed Repair Form (see download below) – clearly stating:
- Which instruments you are sending
- Quantity of each instrument
- Service requested for each repair
- Any special instructions
- Ship your instruments via a secure, trackable method – i.e. UPS, FedEx, or certified USPS mail.
- Black & Black Surgical is not liable for any instruments that are lost en-route to our facility.
Send your instruments (together with the completed repair form) to the following address:
Black & Black Surgical, Inc.
5175 South Royal Atlanta Dr.,
Tucker, GA 30084
- All hand-held instruments: needle holders, nasal rasps, forceps, scissors, rongeurs, curettes, retractors, etc.
- Bipolar forceps
- Headlights, light sources
- Flexible scopes, etc.
- Instrument insulation
- Color Coding / Dipping
- Gold plating and etching