Black & Black maintains a high quality repair shop to fix surgical instruments. Repairs are performed by skilled craftsmen, experienced in servicing and manufacturing the caliber of products we provide.
Please follow these guidelines for the repair of your instruments:
- Clean and sterilize the instruments to be repaired.
(All instruments and equipment must be sterilized and sent to Black & Black in a sterile pouch with an indicator reading of sterility in accordance with OSHA Standards.)
- Use a sturdy shipping box with sufficient packing material to protect the instruments.
- Include the repair form (see download below)- indicating which instruments you are sending, what service is requested for each repair, and any special instructions.
- Ship via a secure, trackable method – i.e. UPS, FedEx, or certified USPS mail. Black & Black Surgical is not liable for any instruments that are lost en route to our facility.
|Download Black & Black Instrument Repair Form (123K .PDF)|
|Download Black & Black Insulation Instructions Form (96K .PDF)|
For instrument repair service, send your instruments (together with the completed repair form) to the following address
Black & Black Surgical, Inc.
5175 South Royal Atlanta Dr.,
Tucker, GA 30084
Please use our Contact Form or:
- Phone: 770-414-4880
- Toll Free: 1-877-252-2517
- All hand-held instruments: needle holders, nasal rasps, forceps, scissors, rongeurs, curettes, retractors, etc.
- Bipolar forceps
- Headlights, light sources
- Cannulas, flexible scopes, etc.
- Instrument insulation
- Color coding
- Gold plating and etching
- Factory trained technicians
- GMP Compliance
- Full tray restoration