Black & Black Surgical maintains a high quality repair shop for surgical instruments.
Repairs are performed by skilled craftsmen, who are experienced in servicing the calibre of products we provide.
Please follow these requirements for instrument service / repairs:
1. Clean & sterilize the instruments to be repaired.
** All instruments / equipment MUST be sterilized and shipped in a sterile pouch with an indicator reading of sterility, in accordance with OSHA Standards.
2. Include your completed Repair Form, clearly stating:
- Type + Quantity of each instrument (Example : “B55906 Scissors x 2”)
- The service requested for each repair (Example : “Needs sharpening”)
- Any custom requests, or special instructions
Download Repair or Insulation Forms:
3. Use a sturdy shipping box with sufficient packing material to protect your instruments.
4. Choose a secure, trackable service to ship your instruments.
Black & Black Surgical is not liable for any instruments that are lost en-route to our facility.
Suggested Shipment Methods with Tracking:
- Certified USPS mail
5. Ship your instruments (together with the completed repair form) to our office address:
Black & Black Surgical – Repairs Dept.
5175 South Royal Atlanta Dr.,
Tucker, GA 30084
- All hand-held instruments: needle holders, nasal rasps, forceps, scissors, rongeurs, curettes, retractors, etc.
- Bipolar forceps
- Headlights, light sources
- Flexible scopes, etc.
- Instrument insulation
- Color Coding / Dipping
- Gold plating and etching