Black & Black Surgical maintains a high quality repair shop for surgical instruments.
Our instrument repairs are performed by skilled craftsmen, who are experienced in servicing the calibre of products we provide.
Please follow these directions for instrument repairs:
1. Clean and sterilize the instruments to be repaired
2. Download and fill out your Repair Form, clearly stating:
- The type + quantity of each instrument
- (Example : “B55906 Scissors x 2”)
- The service requested for each repair
- (Example : “Needs sharpening”)
- Any custom requests, or special instructions
Repair / Insulation Forms:
3. Use a sturdy shipping box with sufficient packing material to protect your instruments
4. Choose a secure, trackable service for shipping
* Black & Black Surgical is not liable for any instruments that are lost en-route to our facility.
Suggested Shipping Services:
5. Ship your instruments + repair form to our office
** Completed REPAIR FORM must be inside the box with your instruments
- Black & Black Surgical REPAIRS Dept.
- 5175 South Royal Atlanta Dr.,
- Tucker, GA 30084
Please reach out via our Contact Form or:
- Phone: 770-414-4880
- Toll-free: 1-877-252-2517
- Factory trained technicians
- GMP Compliance
- Full tray restoration
- All hand-held instruments: needle holders, nasal rasps, forceps, scissors, rongeurs, curettes, retractors, etc.
- Bipolar forceps
- Headlights, light sources
- Flexible scopes, etc.
- Instrument insulation
- Color Coding / Dipping
- Gold plating and etching