In order for any return to be accepted and / or credited, all returning items must be authorized by a Black & Black sales or customer service representative, who will advise you of the proper mode of transportation for the shipment.
For each return request, we will ask for the following information:
- Purchaser’s name, telephone number and address
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Purchase order number, if applicable
- Catalog number and quantity of items
- Reason for the return
Limits on returns
- All products sold and distributed by Black & Black are guaranteed shipped without defect. Upon receipt of your product, the package contents should be checked in the unlikely event of damaged or missing merchandise. If you decide not to keep your merchandise for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery.
- Once an instrument has been used, it is not returnable.
- After 30 days from the invoice date has passed, products will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
- Special order or modified items are not returnable and no refund will be issued.
All returns must have an RMA number
Please call Black & Black toll-free at 1-877-252-2517 to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your instruments. The returns department will send you the RMA form to be included in your return package.
The return authorization will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Please write the RMA # issued to you on the package’s shipping label and also on the original invoice.
Any returns without the RMA will not be accepted.
Return shipping policy
Return shipping, insurance, and handling is the responsibility of the customer. Credits will not be issued until the product is received in acceptable condition. Ship via a secure, trackable method: UPS, FedEx, or certified mail. Black & Black Surgical is not liable for any instruments that are lost en route to our facility.
Please ship products in their original packaging, including documentation with all tags attached. Failure to do so may result in a restocking fee to enable us to return the merchandise to a saleable condition.
Black & Black cannot be responsible for return shipping losses. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks from the time we receive your returned merchandise for your refund to be issued.